iQiyi’s year-end heavyweight Original Korean drama series Bad and Crazy took center stage internationally today (December 13th), in a global press conference featuring leads Lee Dong Wook (Tale of the Nine Tailed, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God), Wi Ha Jun (Squid Game, 18 Again, Something in the Rain), Han Ji Eun (Lovestruck in the City, Be Melodramatic) and Cha Hak Yeon (Mine, Children of Nobody). Produced by the team behind The Uncanny Counter, Bad and Crazy will weave together themes including action, dark comedy, suspense and crime for a satisfying and exciting series of vengeance in an insane society. The series premieres on December 17th at 9:50PM, across 191 territories globally on www.iq.com.
Bad and Crazy is a heroic drama that follows capable but bad cop Ryu Su Yeol regaining his humanity after meeting the righteous but crazy ‘K’. The iQiyi Original K-series is set to premiere on December 17, with new episodes simulcasting with Korea on Fridays and Saturdays at 9:50pm (SGT), globally across 191 territories on the iQiyi International app and www.iq.com.
About Bad and Crazy:
● Global Premiere: Dec 17, 9;50pm SGT on iQiyi International app or www.iq.com across 191 territories, simulcast with South Korea. New episodes on Fridays and Saturdays.
● Format: 12-episode Korean Drama Series
● Genres: Heroic, Suspense, Action, Investigative, Romance
● Director: Yoo Sun Dong (The Uncanny Counter)
● Screenwriter: Kim Sae Bom (The Uncanny Counter)
● Production Company: STUDIO DRAGON
● Cast: Lee Dong Wook, Wi Ha Jun, Han Ji Eun, Cha Hak Yeon
● Synopsis: Bad and Crazy is a heroic drama that follows capable but bad cop Ryu Su Yeol (Lee Dong Wook) regaining his humanity after meeting the righteous but crazy ‘K’ (Wi Ha Jun).