The K’tizens have spoken and the countdown to the first-ever K’tizens’ Choice Awards begins! On Saturday, August 7 at 6 PM, head over to Globe’s Kmmunity PH Facebook page to join like-minded passionate K-fans for an exciting evening of all things hallyu!
As a way to say thanks to its members — now dubbed K’tizens — that have been there for Kmmunity PH since day one, K’tizens were given the power to vote for their favorite Korean idols in music, film, beauty, food, and more in this milestone experience from Kmmunity PH!
“The journey of Kmmunity PH has been astounding and the K’tizens have been a big part of that”, said Darius Delgado, Head of Consumer Mobile Business. “We thank the K’tizens for their support for the past two years and we will strive to deliver elevated experiences that fuels your passion for K-culture through Kmmunity PH.”
On the awards night, K’tizens will once again be reunited with Kmmunity PH’s very own kyeopta mascots — Happee, Kimchi, and Bokki! The show will be hosted by the lovely Kring Kim with more exciting guests and surprises along the way!
Now for the main event — finding out whether your idols made the cut! With a wide range of K-tegories, which among the nominees were voted to be the ultimate choice of the K’tizens?
○ How You Like That by BLACKPINK
○ My Heart Skip a Beat by Purple Kiss
● K’tizens’ Fave K-Drama Series
● K’tizens’ Fave K-Beauty Brand
● K’tizens’ Fave Kmmunity PH Event
○ BLACKPINK e-Fan Meet (Show You Like That! An Exclusive Show for the Ultimate Globe Fans)
○ Running Man e-Fan Meet (Globe Kmmunity PH Live: Jee Seok Jin, Kim Jong Kook, HAHA and Yang Se Chan of Running Man)
○ Stray Kids e-Fan Meet (Globe Kmmunity PH Live: Lee Know, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and I.N of Stray Kids)
Globe Kmmunity PH continues to be the go-to source of passionate K-fans about all things Korean. It has since grown to be a safe space for K-fans to freely share their love for all things hallyu by bringing them closer to their idols through the latest news, as well as exclusive experiences, content, and events.
For more exciting updates, announcements, promos, and events on all things K-culture, follow Kmmunity PH on Twitter and join Kmmunity PH’s groups on Facebook and Viber.